Friday, April 22, 2016

[DIARY #002] How To Handle Problem Against Anger



There are certain issues that we tend to get our anger win before letting the problems go straight into our minds. This scenario leads us to be more furious towards the issue and may fall to anger. Here are some steps that I do whenever I get in these situations.


  1. BREATH:  Problems leads us to feel nervous or angry, take a deep breath over and over until you finally calm yourself.
  2. THINK CAREFULLY: When you finally calm yourself think carefully, what are the do's and don'ts, Think Why, What, Where, When and How, did these happen. What will be my options and plans towards it.
  3. DECIDE: When you finally think over the issue with options you will have your final decision towards the issue. 

Example:

There was this incident when my friend get in trouble because of the people who get angry. My friend Girl A unknowingly removed some of our classmates in the group in facebook chat. I also been removed by Girl A so I chatted her questioning about it, she said that she doesn't know maybe her mobile is broken I said OK then she didn't reply. When I chat with my other classmates on the group I tell them that Girl A told me that she doesn't know about it, and she think her mobile is broken, which Girl B created another group without Girl A posted their conversations and together with the others who have been removed drawn their anger in the group. Some of them also posted in the group their conversations and the other post publicly their anger. Several hours ago, Girl A chatted me that her facebook account has been hacked, she also wanted to be help out so I tell what she must have to do and firstly tell to anyone that her account has been hacked. She message them individually but then some of the people think that it was a joke at all. 


On this issue at first, honestly, I've been quiet a little bit angry about it but then I'm not hastily blame her for it, despite I think that I've known her quiet so long and I think that she never do such thing. So before I get furious about it I take a deep breath, calm myself first then I think about it that she can't do such thing then finally decide to told her about it by questioning her.


Written by Elle Hee Jung... MmMm

No comments:

Post a Comment