Sunday, April 17, 2016

[INTRODUCTION] Meet Elle Hee Jung



Hello readers, just call me "L" or Ellie for short let me just be known for this name. I started making this blog only for the purpose of my learning, reflection, creations, and updates. I'm a youtuber in EHJ Channel and I make covers of my selected favorite song. Please, look forward to see it. I've been hesitant to post my reflections in my blog but since this would be my personal blog I will include it on my lists. Specially, I will share here my favorites and maybe tips or tutorials. Since some people always ask me what I use in my face and what brand of clothes and bags I wear I think I will include it also to my lists. I'm a musician I make lyrics and music consider call it lyricists since I forgot to play guitar. I will try to learn it again. This 2016 I've been a fan of "Descendants of the Sun" this would be the first korean drama I watch this year and I think I include "Please Come Back Mister" in my watchlist. And because I love DOTS so much xD I've been eagerly to post it as my first posts.


QUESTIONS & ANSWER



  1. What is your favorite korean boy group? Bigbang
  2. What is your favorite japanese group? The Gazette and Scandal
  3. What is your favorite song this year? Why? Everytime - Chen x Punch, Since I love DOTS so much can you believe that I played it repeatedly hundred times, I guess? xD
  4. Who is your favorite girl in a girl group? Yuri of Girls' Generation, I find myself in her 
  5. What is the first korean drama you watch? Endless Love: Autumn in my Heart


TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments:

Post a Comment